KaseFilters cinema filters: ND, GND, CPL
Explore Kase MovieMate cinema filters and capture amazing scenes.
What cinema filters does Kase offer?
Kase cinema filters are perfect for several occasions and purposes:
- CPL filter: made of optical glass, this filter is ideal for removing unwanted reflections.
- ND filters: made of optical glass and with nanotechnology coating, this filter allows precise exposure times and keeps the captured image faithful to the colors. Its coating protects the lens from infrared and UV rays, making the image even sharper.
- GND filters: available in soft and hard GND versions, these gray filters allow precise stops, they don't sacrifice colors and still stand out for the resistance and high quality of their optical glass.
- Black Mist Filter: is a special effects filter that reduces highlights and slightly decreases the general contrast of the scene . In short, it creates a diffusion effect and adds a softer feel to the image.
- White Mist Filter: diffuses light sources and creates a soft glow effect by reducing areas of contrast between highlights and shadows.